Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fist Posting...

Hello Everyone,

This is the first time that I have every done anything like this.

How I am going to start is talking about a new T.V. show that I have started. The show that I am watching is the new ABC Family one...The Fosters. This show is about two lesbians. Stef Foster, has a biological son, named Brandon, and works as a cop with her ex-husband. Lena Adams, is the vice president at the school that they kids goes to. Together Lena and Stef have decided to adopted twins, a boy named Jesus and a girl names Mariana. When the show starts they adopt a 16-year old girl named Callie and her brother Jude. This new show is pretty good with a good cast and new idea for a T.V. show plot. If you have sometime this summer, I would say that you should watch it. I don't want to get into the plot in case someone who is reading this wants to watch it.

Until next time,
Katheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment